Design A Basic Sport Program (Online Delivery)
Design a Basic Sport Program will teach you to:
- create a sound outline for your sport program that includes competition and training events;
- compare your program to those outlined by the NCCP in terms of long-term athlete development;
- assess the athletic development opportunities your program offers, and identify ways to remedy any weaknesses;
- interpret the information in a sample program, identifying training priorities and objectives at certain periods;
- establish a link between your program’s training objectives and the content of practice sessions.
***For the months of July and August, we are adapting to public health restrictions and offering virtual coach training through online learning – coaches will receive full NCCP credits, as you would for in-person training.
These NCCP courses are live, facilitator-led, interactive, group-based course offered online through Adobe Connect. To participate in an Online Delivery course, you must have a working microphone and speakers as well as reliable access to the internet (Dial-up or High Speed).
Location: Online through Adobe Connect
Time: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 & Thursday, July 9, 2020 (6pm-9pm)
Contact: Carolyn Gillespie: (250) 469-8864 or firstname.lastname@example.org , or email ViaSport at: email@example.com