Learn to analyze a challenging situation and determine if it has moral, legal or ethical implications. Apply the NCCP Ethical Decision-Making Model to properly respond to all emerging situations.
Date: March 29, 2021
Time: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
To participate in an online delivery course, you must have the following:
- A computer (desktop or laptop) that is capable of running Zoom.
- A working microphone and speakers
- A reliable Internet connection (Dial-up or High Speed).
Registration: Registration and payment deadline is March 22, 2021
1) Click here to fill out the online registration form - you will be contacted to confirm that you may proceed to payment.
2) Send registration fee via e-transfer to email@example.com
**Please note that registration will not be confirmed until registration fees have been paid.
If you have questions about the course or registration process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-469-8864.