Help athletes learn to manage distractions and use visualization techniques to prepare themselves technically and tactically for training and competition. Learn how to work with athletes or teams to identify performance and process goals related to their ability to focus on performance. Learn debriefing skills that can be used to help athletes assess their performance in both training and competition.
Date: Sep 22 & 24 2020
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
To participate in an online delivery course, you must have the following:
- A computer (desktop or laptop) that is capable of running Adobe Connect
- A working microphone and speakers
- A reliable Internet connection (Dial-up or High Speed).
1) Click here to fill out the online registration form.
2) Send registration fee via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note that registration will not be confirmed until registration fees have been paid.
If you have questions about the course or registration process, please email email@example.com or call 250-469-8864.