Analyze certain coaching situations to determine if they promote learning; Create conditions that promote learning and self-esteem through: appropriate consideration of the affective, cognitive, and motor dimensions of learning; active supervision; and the use of well-formulated feedback offered at the right time, and with the right frequency. Gather objective information on teaching effectiveness, and use this data to develop an action plan to enhance your own effectiveness as a teacher and coach.
Date: Sep 29 & Oct 1 2020
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00 pm
To participate in an online delivery course, you must have the following:
- A computer (desktop or laptop) that is capable of running Adobe Connect
- A working microphone and speakers
- A reliable Internet connection (Dial-up or High Speed).
1) Click here to fill out the online registration form.
2) Send registration fee via e-transfer to email@example.com
**Please note that registration will not be confirmed until registration fees have been paid.
If you have questions about the course or registration process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-469-8864.