We welcome any and all to join our 2nd OSL (Okanagan Sport Leadership) gathering of Fall 2019!
This event is free! Join us for networking, learning about the Community Sport Plan, and inclusion initiatives!
We are committed to enhancing inclusion initiatives, more synergies between sectors, and shared resources between mainstream and adaptive sport in such areas as:
- Athlete Health and Development resources and pathways
- Coach and volunteer training and recruitment
- Communication and promotion of program, events, and initiatives
- Funding and equipment needs
- Facility access
- Program and Event development
The agenda will include:
- presenting ideas regarding a parasport development strategy for the Okanagan,
- development of an Okanagan Parasport Network (for athletes, families, and partner organizations), and
- a chance to brainstorm ideas on next steps for our community as part of the Community Sport Plan.
Date: Tuesday evening, November 19 – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: Upstairs activity room - Parkinson Activity Centre, Kelowna
**RSVP is required by Monday, November 15, as light refreshments will be served and space is limited.