Learn to organize a well-structured practice plan with safe, age-appropriate activities you’ve designed to match the proficiency level of participants. Identify potential risk factors that could impact the sport and practice activities, identify practice goals and design activities that offer the best training benefit for the athletic skills required in your sport.
Date: Sep 22 & 24 2020
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
To participate in an online delivery course, you must have the following:
- A computer (desktop or laptop) that is capable of running Adobe Connect
- A working microphone and speakers
- A reliable Internet connection (Dial-up or High Speed).
1) Click here to fill out the online registration form.
2) Send registration fee via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note that registration will not be confirmed until registration fees have been paid.
If you have questions about the course or registration process, please email email@example.com or call 250-469-8864.